Cybersecurity Protection Services
Regulatory and Compliance
Our compliance officers are experts in AML and PCI DSS with decades of experience helping businesses
like yours maintain an effective PCI DSS assessments compliance program all year round.
At iPdatatech Cybersecurity our services include PCI DSS Audit consultation, GRC,
Incident Detection, Monitoring and Response Management, Vulnerability Management
and endpoint monitoring for clients and deep packet inspection Services for all
your cyber related issues affecting your organization. Our professional
experts will investigate and perform analysis on events and threats found
within any application running in your environment, that is why we are the
trusted and leading consulting Cybersecurity firm.
For more than a decades, iPdatatech has been partnering with
businesses to provide IT solutions that solve their biggest
challenges and achieve outstanding business results. Our certified
experienced IT Security professionals are dedicated to tailoring end-to-end
solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Technology is
rapidly evolving throughout the world and there is an exciting
opportunity to transform the way you do business today by: . Leveraging
the power and agility of the cloud . Increase in employee
collaborations and mobility . Implementation of new technologies with the
help of experienced professionals . Simplifying your IT structure and task to do
more with less.
We help Organizations to the set of rules and regulations that the organizations
must follow to ensure the security and privacy of their digital information. Just as Compliance requirements
vary depending on the industry and region, but in general, they are designed to protect sensitive data
from unauthorized access, theft, and cyber attacks.
Compliance standards typically specify a set of security controls and best practices that organizations must follow.
Some of the most common cybersecurity compliance standards include the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS),
the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework.
To achieve cybersecurity compliance, organizations must implement the necessary controls and practices and undergo
regular audits and assessments to ensure they meet the required standards. Compliance requirements can be complex and
challenging to navigate, especially for smaller organizations with limited resources. However, failure to comply with
relevant regulations can result in significant fines, legal liabilities, and reputational damage
Cloud Solution Services
We specialize in Cloud monitoring, enterprise Incident Detection and Response Management, Security Awareness Training and PCI DSS Audit compliance services by providing guidance and recommendations on how organizations can protect cardholder and other sensitive data and secure in-scope networks, systems, and website applications.
iPdatatech Cybersecurity Consultants used their cutting edge in-house software to scan several of our client Website and give recommendations on how to enhance the security of their web contents. We also perform PCI-DSS compliance consultation for small and medium size organizations.
Business Performance Indicator
Our Mission & Core Values
IPdatatech's Overall mission and goal is to help protect your organizations networks against potential cyber threats and ensure the safety and security of systems and sensitive data from unauthorized access, theft, and damage.
We also ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their information and systems is achieved through a multifaceted approach that involves a combination of technology, policies, procedures, and employee training by helping organizations focus on several objectives such as:
1. Identify and assess risks: The first step in protecting your organization against cyber threats is that we try to understand the potential risks and vulnerabilities affecting the systems and data. Our security professionals will then conduct risk assessments to identify potential threats, evaluate the potential impact, and develop strategies to mitigate or eliminate them.
2. Develop and implement security policies and procedures: We help organizations to develop and implement comprehensive security policies and procedures that outline best practices for protecting their systems and data. These policies cover areas such as access control, password management, data encryption, network security, and incident response.
3. Monitor and detect threats: Our security professionals use advanced tools and techniques to monitor systems and detect potential threats in real-time. This includes monitoring for unauthorized access attempts, suspicious network activity, and unusual user behavior.
4. Respond and recover from incidents: In the event of a cyber attack or security breach, our security professionals respond quickly and effectively to contain the damage and prevent further harm. This includes isolating infected systems, restoring backups, and investigating the root cause of the incident.
5. Train and educate employees: Because one of the most significant threats to cybersecurity is employee error or negligence, we provide regular security awareness training and education to employees on best practices on cybersecurity, including how to identify and report potential threats.